In case you missed it, I'm having a blog sale.
For September, Chantal and I are going to initiate a challenge. I hope you'll give it a try!
Try to wear a skirt every day in the month of September, snap a picture, and show off your fashion choices in our weekly link-up. You can show 7 days of skirts/dresses, 5 five days, or even 1 day. Whatever you've got to share. The challenge begins on Sunday, September 1st, and our first link-up will be Monday, September 9th.
1. Try to wear a skirt or a dress as many days in September as you can.
2. Mix and match. Get creative! If you wear skirts often, re-mix what you have. If you never wear skirts, maybe check out a summer clearance sale and try a few out. When you have to think outside the box, you'd be surprised at what you come up with!
4. This is not meant to be an "all or nothing" challenge. It's a challenge to try something new and different. Forget to wear a skirt one day? Don't worry about it!
5. We'll host a link-up every Monday during September where you can showcase your skirts/dresses from the week before.
6. Link up, share the button, spread the word!
I wear a lot of skirts. Chantal likes to wear jeans. I do not like to wear jeans. So we figured we'd be the perfect odd couple to host this challenge :) I had a little too much fun putting together some examples.
You can make up a collage if you're feeling crafty. You can link up some Instagram photos to the hashtag #Skirtember. Even send a Tweet! @ScatteredCShels @KristinskNook
Who's up for a challenge???