October 4, 2013

Friday 5

1.  Look at my friend's dog. You will find yourself puppy shopping.


2.  Breaking Bad did not disappoint.  Thank you, Vince Gilligan.  You did what the writers of Dexter just couldn't seem to accomplish. (Spoilers here if you're interested.)


This show only got better as it moved along.  That rarely happens.  (We know it didn't happen with Dexter.  I'm sorry.  Still not over it.)


3.  Two last Skirtember dresses.  Thanks to everyone who participated!  And thanks to Chantal for hosting it with me!
Dress: BR outlet // Sweater: Express // Sandals: Steve Madden (they hurt! and I'm not a fan of how they make my legs look)

Dress: Ross // Sweater: old // Shoes: Nine West

4.  Have you signed up for The 2nd Annual Great Pumpkin Swap?  


5.  I'm going to do so much stuff this weekend.  Clean, clean, clean.  Grade, grade, grade.  Craft, craft, craft.  Bake, bake, bake.  And organize. 
Who wants to bet that something will come along and distract me and force me to do none of that?


14 comments:

  1. I have some sandals like that. They hurt too! Like seriously, my feet hurt when I walk in them and I feel like it took FOREVER to break them in and even now that they're broken in, they still suck.
    I wear them ALL the time though. I'm not really sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those last 2 outfits! Very cute. Those puppoes are too much. I've never seen Breaking Bad. I'm on the fence about whether I should watch it or not. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! that puppy is ADORABLE! love your dress from ross - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to watch the last two episodes of Breaking Bad without Kyle. It definitely did not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people have baby fever... I have puppy fever

    ReplyDelete
  6. I purposely tried to avoid all spoilers. I'm not caught up yet, but I'm so excited to get there! Everyone made it sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture is like puppy-cuteness overload for me.

    I love your second dress!

    Off to sign up for the pumpkin swap :)hopefully another awesome blogger from New England signs up so I can make a new bloggy friend like I did with Meg last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank YOU for doing Skirtember with me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah! I hope you get some things done this weekend, but nothing overkill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hah! I hope you get some things done this weekend, but nothing overkill!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck getting that stuff done - maybe if Missouri has messed up weather, you'll have a chance but you may just escape it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you wear heels to teach in? I give you mad props for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Something always comes along! :) Love that dress, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!