December 27, 2010

A new title: nook (nʊk) — n 1. a secluded or sheltered place; retreat

Why?  I guess because I can.  And because I like the idea of having a cozy nook.  And because putting the silent "k" on the beginning is alliterative with my name.  I got the idea of "nook" from an episode of The Office.  Kelly had a sign in her annex that said Kelly's Nook.  I think that sign could've used a silent "k" in front of it.  Speaking of The Office...





OH, yeah...and this one.
And then I think, "What does a person usually associate with nook?"  That's right.  Reading.  Christmas vacation is an IDEAL time to read.  This is what I should be reading:



They are serious adult books that I could actually learn something from.  But I think books for adults are incredibly overrated. 

So this is what I have been reading.  Laura Ingalls Wilder is probably an acquired taste.  However, if you don't know your Judy Blume, you should get reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!